Last week, some of our staff attended IT Nation 2016. Billed as the largest event in the technology solution provider industry, our participation at IT Nation is one way we stay in touch with everything going on in the IT solutions industry. We don’t have to remind you—we are in an unprecedented era of technological change, and it will never slow down. In fact, new systems, products and processes are likely to come along even faster in the future than they do today.
IT Nation offered our attending staff:
- Over 200 sessions with in-depth product training
- Access to thought-leadership and business acumen from the most renowned industry experts
- Keynotes with critical information we can offer you to grow your business and achieve success
- Solutions Pavilion highlighting over 100 world-class vendors offering the most innovative technology and services
- Casual and ad-hoc opportunities to meet and share with peers, event staff and vendors.
Among the more informative sessions offered at IT Nation 2016 were:
- The Next BIG THING in Internal IT Security Services
- Closing the Gap and Preparing for the Future
- The Foundational Five – Are You Taking These Risks in Your Business Every Day?
- Cloud Computing: Where are We Going?
- Covering Your Clients’ A$$ets; Security for Next-Gen IT Threats
We heard and experienced so much more. Stay tuned because we’ll be sharing some in future blog posts. It was Greg Lake, member of the progressive rock group Emerson, Lake and Palmer who once wrote, “there is no standing still because time is moving forward.” It’s our goal at Carolinas Net Care to insure your IT systems are always moving forward, too.