Stay ahead of the game with monitoring, updates and more
Our proactive management and monitoring services can help ensure the health of your computing environment and prevent unexpected network problems.
A service level agreement outlines the scope of services provided during a given timeframe and may include:
- Daily monitoring of critical activities such as backups
- Monthly scheduled updates of servers
- Periodic updates of other managed software products
Getting things right from the beginning
Let our experts implement your new technology:
- New hardware and software
- New versions of existing software
- New or moved locations
- Other IT changes
Peace of mind is in the details
Good documentation means no surprises. We provide:
- Detailed description of work to be done and estimated costs
- Project initiation meeting with customer involvement
- Project closing meeting
- Documentation updated onsite and in CNC databases
Technical and project management expertise!
With our Project Services team you’re assured:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineers (MCSE)
- Extensive project management training
- Projects managed from an employee and business perspective
Get the best support at a reasonable cost!
- Reactive, on-demand support – from helping a user with a minor computing problem to resolving a total server outage
- Triage-based system
- Incidents are triaged for potential business impact
- The most severe outages are handled first
- Prioritization based on information you provide
- All incidents are tracked in our system
- You get an accurate history of events at your site
- We watch for patterns that may indicate a more serious problem
Software & Hardware Procurement
Let us help you find what you need
A total solution requires the right hardware and software along with the expertise to install, integrate and maintain it. By using our procurement services you can be assured hardware and software solutions that will fit your particular needs, in your unique environment.
Software Licensing Software is licensed under a variety of models. Our licensing experts are familiar with the programs available from each vendor and work with you to determine the most cost-effective plan. We’ll manage your licenses to get you the best software value.
Non-Profit Organization? We can help you determine which special procurement programs you’re eligible for from both hardware and software vendors.
Would you like to learn more?
Our Customers Say It Best:
CNC checks up on us regularly through personal contact. One thing that impresses me most about CNC is that they talk TO you not AT you.–Mark
CNC is always striving for the best. The best solutions, the best customer service and the best pricing. They’ve supported our network and servers for 10+ years.–Thomas
It is comforting to know that I can focus on my business and Carolinas Net Care will take care of a critical component of our operations and if something does go down they are quick to respond. Carolinas Net Care makes it a point to understand our operations.–Richard
Carolinas Net Care sticks with a problem until it’s fixed, no exceptions. And the management of CNC has recruited and retained an excellent, polite, professional staff. I wish all of our vendors & suppliers were as good as CNC.
Carolinas Net Care is always striving for the best …. the best solutions, the best customer service and the best pricing. They’ve supported our network and servers for 10+ years.–Tommy